To help improve your Xerostomia ensure you drink plenty of water and make sure you pay particular attention to your oral hygiene routine. Using a soft toothbrush can also be a distinct advantage. Also ensure you avoid toothpastes which produce foam and are SLS Free.
Xerostom with Saliactive also contains:
• Fluride and calcium to improve remineralisation
• Vitamin E as an antioxident. It is effective in the treatment of mucositis
• Allantoin prevents tissues from cracking
• Vitamin B5 soothes and reduces water loss through the edpidermis
• Potassium diminishes dental sensitivity and pain
Xerostome with Saliactive:
• Non acid, does not contain citric acid
• 100% detergent free, sugar free and alcohol free
• Suitable for diabetics and vegetarians
• Prevents mouth ulcers
Xerostom Toothpaste with Saliactive – 50ml
Xerostomia or the lack of saliva leaves your mouth unprotected and can make the enamal on our teeth more suseptible to acid. Using Xerostom Toothpaste helps to avoid PH decrease.